The Center for Health Affairs
Find a Career at The Center for Health Affairs
As the leading advocate for Northeast Ohio hospitals, The Center for Health Affairs provides members with vital services and resources aimed at enhancing the region’s healthcare community. The Center delivers on this goal by focusing its efforts on areas that benefit from a regional approach:
CHAMPS Healthcare, the for-profit business affiliate of The Center for Health Affairs
, provides consulting expertise and personalized services to accounts across the United States in Group Purchasing
and Benefits Consulting
. CHAMPS strategically partners with more than 5,000 clients nationwide to create better systems by improving operational efficiencies, reducing business expenses and enhancing the quality of patient care.
We don’t provide jobs. We cultivate careers. And more importantly, give you a place to call home. As an organization, we know that we’re only as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to keeping our talent satisfied and inspired.
What is our team looking for?
- Life-learners who want to grow in their careers.
- Team players who want to collaborate and make a difference.
- Top talent to help strengthen the communities we serve.
Why should you join our team?
Where are we located?
- CHAMPS Healthcare's home is located in Playhouse Square downtown Cleveland, Ohio. Though many CHAMPS employees work off-site to serve our clients throughout the country.
- Not from around here? See what Cleveland has to offer.
Interested in joining our team?